Craft and Game Idea for 5Th Graders Winter Party.

My son's school is having a winter party the end of January. It is not holiday related. I needs to easy (for me) crafts and games to do at the party. Any Ideas??
Thanks

Thank you for the great ideas. I will let you know how the party goes. (it is not until the end of the month.)

I am a homeroom mom for my daughters 5th grade class. I found a ton of fun games for the holiday party that the kids seemed to enjoy at the following web address. http://improvencyclopedia.org/games/index.html

Have fun.

You could do a relay race with spoons holding snowballs (styrofoam balls from the craft store).

I saw a cute one where you take popsicle sticks and make a cross then an x so there are eight points, then decorate them like a snowflake. you can paint them and put glitter or foam shapes on them. really easy.

bowling bean bag toss, basketball toss baseball toss dance competitions 3 leg race

check out oriental trading company for some craft ideas. they sell packs that make 12-24 crafts per "unit" and they are pretty cheap. my friend is a teacher and she uses them for almost all of her craft projects for her students. happy party!

I remember one year we had some really bad weather and school was delayed by a couple hours. Even when the kids did show up for school, so many parents decided to keep their children at home. I sent my child. (I had to work!) Anyhow the teachers made the day so great for the kids who showed up. I think there was like 9 kids. The teachers put down some blue paper on the floor which represented a frozen pond. They divided the children onto either sides of the pond and gave them snowballs(balled up paper). The kids had a blast having an indoor snowball fight. Nobody got hurt, wet, or cold. And......they didn't have to get dressed up in all that snow gear! Have fun!

1 / 3