Cradle Cap 4 Year Old

Does anyone have a remedy for craddle cap for my four year old son

Thank you so much for all the advise. I give some of them a try. It may be beacause I'm not rinisng enough after shampooing. You know 4 year olds.

My son gets this and I was able to get rid of it by rubbing Olive Oil hair treatment into his scalp. Its a green conditioner you can buy at CVS or Walgreens, I beleive it says its for hot conditioning, but I just rubbed into his scalp then used a stiff bristled brush on the spots and washed his hair and it was gone and hasn't come back.

Mine has it too, or rather, gets it when I take too long of a break from using Nutragena (spelling?) T-Gel or I forget the other one. They both say dandruff, and suboric (agian, spelling) dermatitis. It works wonders with two or three shampoos. The darker one, Tgel, is stronger. We use that to start, then switch to the clear one. The dark one smells a little funny, but it works.
D. S.

any dandruff shampoo
works great for temporary relief
he will eventually grow out of the cradle cap
good luck

I know of 2 products that are very helpful & completely safe for baby - Renew skin therapy lotion & melaleuca oil (tea tree oil). The Renew has the melaleuca oil in it which is why it works so well. Melaleuca oil is a healing penetrating oil. With the pure oil itself, I would dilute it with olive oil so that it's not as strong on the baby's head. These have both worked fantastic for many of my friends! Hope this helps!!

If it is cradle cap, one thing I do is to make sure I soak my son's head in the bath before I rinse him. I soap up his head and scrub with my fingers and leave the soap and suds on his head most of the time he is in the bath. I then scrub again at the end of the bath and rinse well. The soaking helps loosen the dead skin cells and makes combing it out much easier, because they have lifted from the scalp.

My doctor recommended Selson Blue. Only use it every other day though.

any dandruff shampoo
works great for temporary relief
good luck

This is for you and the other mothers out there having the same cradle cap problems. I wish I had it when my kids were young. ABC Body oil! It works.

If you'd like me to send you a sample drop me a note with your address. For more product information visit my website
http://www.kellymcinnis.myarbonne.com

###-###-####

D. S.

Olive oil at night.
Wear a shower cap to protect the pillows.

1 / 3