Cra-Z-Loom Vs Rainbow Loom

These rubber band bracelets are all the rage, I would like to get my kids a loom for Christmas but I'm seeing mixed reviews of which one is better the Cra-Z-Loom vs. the original Rainbow Loom. I've seen some reviews state that the Rainbow Loom is much easier to use but you can do more designs on the Cra-Z-Loom. Do your kids have a preference? TIA!!!

I would suggest the rainbow loom because it comes apart which allows you to reconfigure it evenly or diagonally and you can expand it with a second loom for more difficult designs. I guess you pay for the flexibility.

We have the Rainbow Loom. We've never had the Crazy Loom. It's pretty easy to use, and there are instructions for the basic bracelet in the box. For more intricate things, there are tons of youtube tutorials.

Get the Rainbow Loom its the original. The bands are better and latex free. The guy that invented it will thank you !

The rainbow loom is not the original loom. I got the Fun Loom from Bed Bath and Beyond for $9.99. Comes with 600 silicone bands, clips, etc. Seems to work fine. They all take some getting used to. These are made for an older child at least 9 years old. Would definitely make this purchase again!

we have a rainbow loom but there is one at the store Five Below for $5 i have some friends that got their kids them and they are just the same...id get that.. and the bands there are like 2.00 a pack

Hmm... my daughter doesn't have either, but makes bracelets all the time. She learned from a friend and Youtube. We were at Michael's earlier tonight, actually, and they had the Rainbow Loom there. She said she wouldn't mind getting it for Christmas. Michael's had a sign posted that they would not honor any coupons for the looms or the refill rubber bands... I thought that was odd. I've NEVER seen them post anything like that before. :(

We'll see what happens. You can buy the rubber bands for about $5 per 1,000 in individual colors. The loom was $16.

1 / 3