CPR Classes

I am a volunteer for a girl scout troup here in Phx. We would like to get our girls into an affordable CPR class. We have checked with some of the local hospitals but they are asking for upto $30 per girl scout, our troop is fairly new and has not yet saved alot of funds in their troop account, and most of the girls in the troop can not afford something like this. Does anyone know of a group that does CPR classes for a more reasonable price? We have 8 girls in our troop plus the 3 adults. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance

I live in Fountain Hills and when I was pregnant, my mom took a free CPR class through our local fire department. I would think that the city of Phoenix would offer this too. Have you tried calling around to different fire departments close to your area?

Serena,

I am just recently become involved with a group mentoring program that offers different workshops to women. The charge for most of the workshops is $5 each. I am not sure if they offer CPR classes or not but I have included their information so you may contact them directly.

Women's Resource Center-Fresh Start Women's Foundation
###-###-#### or www.WeHelpWomen.com

Good Luck, T.

Try the American Red Cross, last I knew they did that too.

You could ask ur local fire department. I know that some fire fighters do CPR classes I just don't know how much

You might also try Banner Thunderbird Medical Center or some of the other hospitals in the valley. I think they offer special classes for kids and teens, as well as babysitting and first-aid classes. Also, I think I may have seen something posted for Paradise Valley Community College, offering classes for CPR and first-aid. Good luck.

1 / 3