Could I Be PREGNANT?? - Salt Lake City,UT

A few days ago (July 26,& 27) my husband and had unprotected sex.
and then yesterday I started bleeding. It wasn't light it was just like a normal period but,
now today it has completely stopped. Well it's VERY Very light. Could I be pregnant? I am not even due
for my period until the 5th of this month.
I am really hoping that I am. but it's okay if I'm not. This is just really weird I always have
normal periods.

It's too soon for a pregnancy test. It's even a little too soon for implantation bleeding, though anything is possible with how complicated our systems are. :) Depending on your cycle, you COULD have been ovulating on the 26th/27th. Typical a woman ovulates 14 days before her expected period. Do you chart your cycle? Perhaps start doing that, and see if this becomes a pattern. Just a thought. I have a lot of experience with cycle tracking, as I struggled to conceive for almost 3 years. Best wishes to you! If your cycle doesn't come on the 5th, TAKE A TEST!!! :)

take a pregnancy test

where are you in your normal cycle?

Chances it's your period starting. You wont show signs of being pregnant days after having sex.

def possible, could certainly have been implantation bleeding - but it's really too soon to take a test. i'd wait til mid week, and then start testing. good luck :)

If you had unprotected sex then yes, you could be pregnant. Wait a couple of weeks and take a test.

take test i a few days, or go to doctor.

1 / 3