Cost for Kids Klub at Gyms

Does anyone know how much it costs for the Kids Klub or other childcare options at LA Fitness, Gold's Gym and YMCA? Do they have family swim time at the pool. My husband and I would like to join one of these gyms, but we have two small children that we would have to take with us. Thanks in advance!

fyi...at 24 Hour Fitness, childcare is free, and you can use it for up to 2 hours at a time. They have a large play area. However, they don't allow children in their pools.

I work for 24 Hour Fitness and the kids club is included in the gym. Children between the ages of 6 mos to their 12th bday can attend. They have one attendant per every ten children, all cpr certified. If you are interested go to 24hourfitness.com and print off the free 7 day trial pass and see how you and your kids like it before making a decision. And FYI-24 is cheaper than both La and the YMCA. Good luck, and Happy Holidays!!

$60 a year at LA Fitness. No family swim time.

I am not sure about those places but I do know that it was like $30 a month at Womacks. I go to 24hr fitness at it is free. I only pay 30 bucks a month for my membership too.

I'm not sure where you are located at but we go to Lifetime Fitness in Mansfield and it cost $6.00 a child per month there. My kids are ages 4 and 2 and they have it there. They ask everyday if we are going to the gym today and if they can stay longer! They have an indoor tunnel play area, computers, tv and more, plus and indoor pool and gym for everyone. They also offer classes for kids but they cost more depending on the class.

I know the Keller Pointe (city parks & recreation) has family memberships that include their indoor pool so you might check around to see if there is something similar in your area.

I believe LA Fitness is $5/month (not sure if that's for single or multiple children). Sadly I haven't been in quite some time but that's what it was a year ago. I use to have a membership at the YMCA and childcare was included in the monthly membership fee.

1 / 3