Cooking Website - Type in Ingredients and Gives You Ideas for Meal?

There exists a website that you type in the ingredients you have on hand and it comes back with a few recipes ideas based upon those ingredients. What is that site? Anyone ever use it? Thoughts?

I haven't used it personally, but read a blog entry recommending this website:

http://www.supercook.com/

You can do this on the allrecipes.com website under the ingredients tab. I'm sure there are other places, but this is my go-to site.

http://www.supercook.com/

I usually end up just googling but I do use supercook.com sometimes. It pulls up recipes from all over the web. It also comes in handy because it keeps a list of all the ingredients you have and pulls up recipes based on that and the ingredients that you specifically want to work with, you can also save recipes on the site. Another nice site that allows you to save recipes you find online is saymmm.com That one is for meal planning too but I don't use that function.

I use both Allrecipes.com and the Betty Crocker site.
They are both excellent and have a very good variety of recipes.

allrecipes.com. Can't say enough good things about it this site. I made a shrimp scampi over the weekend for a hungry crowd and got rave reviews...all from typing in ingredients I had on hand.

allrecipes.com, by far my favorite for this!

betty crockers website does this. It is my most favorite website for recipes!!!

allrecipes.com Click on the ingredients tab, you can also add ingredients you don't want. I use it all the time.

1 / 3