Consignment Thrift Stores in Little Elm Area

Does anyone know of a consignment/thrift store in the Little Elm/Frisco area that sells good quality clothing for adults. We are in a financial makeover so I really dont want to spend a lot of money but I am in desperate need of some new clothes since I just lost some weight.Thank You.

The Colony has a very nice ReSale shop. There is also one located in Lewisville:

http://www.ccahelps.org/resale_stores/

http://www.ccahelps.org/resale_stores/

There is a brand new consignment store that just opened up in Little Elm. I can't remember the name of it but it's in the same shopping center as Waters Edge. They just opened about 2 weeks ago. Very cute clothes and the owner was very nice.

There is a consignment shop for women in Plano. I forget the name of it, but it is located in a strip mall in the northwest corner of Coit/Spring Creek intersection. I have been there and they have pretty nice things, yet they are affordable. There is another one that I haven't been to on Main Street in Frisco. It is in a strip mall on the north side of main street between the new fire station and Preston road. Good luck:)

There is a new consignment store in Little Elm in the strip mall at the corner of Lobo lane. I went in about a week ago and she didn't have much but was on the phone with someone who was bringing in a big shipment in the next couple of days.

You can find great quality clothes for women (sizes 0-26) and accessories at a new shop in Little Elm. It's located at 800 W Eldorado Parkway Suite 122 (right before you get to Taco Delite) and it's on the south side of Eldorado. They have purses, shoes, jewelry and small home decor items in addition to women's clothing.

I found a new consignment shop in Frisco at the corner of Main Street and Teel Pkwy. It's called Pretti New. Great Clothes and Great prices! She just opened this week. Check it out!

There is a Frisco Resale on Main in downtown Frisco and there is also a place called Restyle on Main Street in downtown Frisco. Both have really good deals. There is a Plato's Closet on Preston in the Taco Bell and Hallmark parking lot.

Every store like this is hit and miss. Frisco Resale off of Main In Frisco, it's almost across from the First Baptist Church but just down the road a little. The money you spend at Frisco Resale goes to support Frisco Family Services. Sometimes you find a lot, sometimes nothing. We bought our dining room table and chairs there for $53. I had to refinish it but that I paid for with my sweat.

My friends have found luck at the Good Will in McKinney but we have never found clothing that fit. Some of the clothes at Frisco Resale are totally cute, others aren't. You just have to pick through the racks and see what you can come up with.

1 / 3