Consignment Shops

Updated on November 01, 2007
C.T. asks from Philadelphia, PA

I have 3 boys and just finally had a baby girl who is about to turn 4 months. I have a lot of excellent quality and name brand clothing from my boys and my baby girl that I would like to consign. Is there any consignment shops for childrens clothing. I live in Philadelphia and do not mind traveling a bit.

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

Smallavatar-fefd015f3e6a23a79637b7ec8e9ddaa6

M.J.

answers from Philadelphia on

Hi, congrats on the birth of your daughter! I know of a great consignment shop that I have used in the past with my son's outgrown things. I can't remeber the name of it, but it is on Park Ave. across from the Willow Grove Mall and the Macaroni Grill. Best of luck to you and your children!
-M.

J.M.

answers from Philadelphia on

I actually have the same problem with my childrens' clothing...it's everywhere! I saw a clip for how to make some money from used children's clothing one evening and dvr'd the news to watch later. The following link is the place that they promoted on the local news. I'm in the process of getting my girls' things together to take there myself. I hope it helps-http://www.kidtokid.com/-good luck.

J.R.

answers from Philadelphia on

There is one right near the Willow Grove Mall on Mall Avenue...but I cannot remember the name off hand...you may be able to find it by doing a yellow pages search!

S.T.

answers from Philadelphia on

In Newtown on State Street there is a great shop. I believe it is called your, mine, and ours or something close to that. we just picked up a ton of stuff for my little one and the lady who owns it is wonderful. She is very reasonable. Plus she may have some stuff that you need for your little ones.
www.livegreeneasy.com

Next question: Does Anyone Know of Good Childrens Consignment Shops in the Area?