Conservative Dresses for Little Girls

Does anyone know of a web site or store that specializes in conservative dresses for little girls? I am looking for dresses with mid-calf length and sleeves . Everything I find in stores with the length looks more like a pagent dress. I like simple and elegant with soft comfy fabrics. I have found one or two things at Children's Place and one at Kohls, but I am really tired of driving around.
I have been layering with little sweaters and that works OK, but I think it would just make my life easier if it were all one piece.
Thanks in advance! LiZ

Catherine Rebecca was where I got my daughters' dresses, but they seem to have gone out of business. The last several I was able to find were on Ebay. Kellies Kids has really cute stuff too.... but again I was only able to get them on Ebay. If you sew, you can make the dresses any length you like.

With five daughters, I did a lot of sewing.

We have two little girls and love buying the 'church' dresses and sundresses at SYM's next to Comp USA on the 183 service road just past Precinct Line. All the cute, conservative styles with grosgrain and ricarac on the top. Very little girly. Also party dresses and formals. Very good prices, too.

Janie and Jack has really good dress clothes for boys and I have bought a few nice dresses for my niece there. You could check them out online before making a trip. Also you might try TalbotsKids which also does more conservative dress clothes.

Hi E.,

I have found some really beautiful dresses that are more traditional. Most have smocking if that is something you like...they are a little pricey but the quality speaks for itself. www.strasburgchildren.com

C. Farmer
www.lilacleopard.com

www.bestdressedchild.com
www.auntnellieskids.com
www.hannaanderson.com
www.blueturtlekids.com
www.cwdkids.com

Also April Cornell has a great line of cotton/linen dresses. Darling. http://www.aprilcornell.com/Products/April+Cornell+Catalo...
Laura Ashley too.

there are lots of great little boutique's online.
GOOD LUCK

Hi Liz - I'm a mom of two boys, but love comfy clothes too! My niece loves the dresses from Babystyle. Babystyle.com or the store in Willowbend mall. They're supersoft and cute! Here's the link:
http://www.babystyle.com/common/dProductDetail.asp?pmid=2...

Try this websiste.. They seem to have some very cute dresses.

http://www.tinytotdressshop.com/libidr.html

Lands' End (www.landsend.com) and LLBean (www.llbean.com) both have cute, comfy fabric, conservative dresses.

1 / 3