Coming off the Pill

hi to all- i trying to plan when to come off my birth control. im taking the pill. when i was coming off the pill to get pregnant with my first child i quit taking the pill and used another form of birth control for a month and then went for it. i got pregnant that first month of trying. im wondering if i didnt wait that month after taking the pill what are my chances of getting pregnant? thanks so much

Some people get pregnant when they miss a single pill. It totally depends on your body and cycles.
It took me 9 months to get pregnant the first time, 8 months with each of the next two pregnancies, and my last baby was conceived in the one month I just wasn't being careful (a big oops but a wonderful surprise).

It really depends on when you ovulate and when you "try" to get pregnant.
I went off the pill and got pg the first month, with one of my kids, so it certainly can happen.

Everyone is different. It took me about 2 or 3 months before I got pregnant but I have a friend who got pregnant twice right away.

You have a higher chance of getting pregnant the first 2-3 months after getting off the pill. Your body is still on a regular cycle then, which increases your chances.

With my first child, I quit the pill mid-pack (with my doctor's okay)and was pregnant within two months.

1 / 3