Coit vs Stanley Steemer?

Any one had experience with either one of these carpet cleaners? I would appreciate any feedback.

I've used both companies in the past. Stanley Steemer seems very well organized but the cleaning technicians were young and inexperienced and did not seem to know to much. i had Coit they were just as equipped as Steemer but seemed to have more experienced tech and provided more services for a competitive price. Coit was able to fix my carpet issues. I will always use Coit and refer my friends from now on.

i love stanley steemer. we are on their special plan that for like $150.00 you get three carpet cleaning a year for two rooms. and i like the idea that i can call or go on line on a wednesday and get them to come on that saturday. and their spot remover is the best!!!

I may be a bit biased, but I encourage you to try 4 Seasons Window & Carpet Cleaning. We are local, owner operated, and have over 15 years experience. Satisfaction is guaranteed, and at a competitive special price of 4 rooms/areas for just $99.00 you can't go wrong!

Hi L.! I have used Stanley Steemer and they were great, but last month I got a flyer in the mail for a company "Twin Cities Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning" - all natural, no chemicals (which is appealing) and 1 hour drying time (1 hour is Stanley Steemer too). I have 2 coupons both w/no hidden fees and for $169 get any 6 rooms cleaned, and any 2 rooms for $69. The coupon expires 4/1, and I've kept it just for the phone #, I'm not getting my carpets cleaned until closer to delivery which is in August. So I can mail this too you if you're interested. Have a great day! Oh and I've never used them, but the price seems reasonable and the no chemical aspect too. It also says "your most thorough carpet cleaning ever, or it's free" Here is their website too.. www.oxifresh.com, and they also have coupons on there, (enter your zipcode and then the coupons will come up) but like on there it just says 6 rooms, and my coupon says ANY, so I don't know if that makes a difference or not.

No but we just used Carpet Clean and they were good and resonable in cost.

1 / 3