Clothing Stores for plus Size Children

Does anyone know of a clothing store that has a "variety" of plus size clothes for children. My daughter is 10-1/2 and wears a 10-1/2 Plus in pants, 14/16 for shirts. The stores we shop at have a very limited selection. She's a jeans and t-shirts kind of girl, so we don't need anything frilly, just a better selection. We live in the Roeland Park/Mission area.

M.,

JC Penneys on the second level of the children's section has a plus size section. Target has 1/2 sizes too. My store, Madi's Closet Consignment, gets quite a few too. Good luck!

H.

I was just at JCPenney yesterday and they now have whole plus sized girls clothing line. My niece loved the clothes and they fit great.

The only places I have found are JC Penney's and Sears. Unfortunately I feel the selection at both are limited as is the quality but they do have a great jeans selection.

JCPenney is exactly what I was going to suggest.

I used to work for Old Navy and I feel they had a terrific selection of girls plus clothing. Hope this helps!

1 / 3