Cloth Diaper Store

Does anyone know of an actual store anywhere around or close to Dallas that carry cloth diapers, covers, AIO's, etc...?

Thanks for the information.

S

Babies Bottoms and More in Farmers Branch has a store operated out of a home with limited store hours. See babiesbottomsandmore.com. Green Baby Diaper sells some products at Firewheel on Saturdays. See greenbabydiaperservice.com.

Also I lead a diaper circle in Plano and have samples of various diaper types. You can contact me at ____@____.com luck!

Hi, my name is E. and I run Babies Bottoms and More in Farmers Branch. I have the store set up in my garage so I'm able to work from home and be a stay at home mom too, but it's set up like a real store so you can come in and see and touch all the diapers. We're open Saturdays from 1-4, and also Tu/Th by appointment. If you have any questions you're welcome to give me a call at ###-###-####. I've cloth diapered my 3 kids and I personally try all our products. We specialize in helping parents find the best cloth diaper system that fits their lifestyle, since there are SO many options out there!
E.

I don't live there, but here are some things you could search for:
Natural baby store
Natural foods store
Natural home store
Co-op
Natural toys
Eco friendly kids store

If you google these with your city, I imagine you will find something.

Peppermint in Richardson no longer has it's store front, but they still accept online orders. I think the only 2 store front in the metroplex are Babies Bottoms and More in Farmer's Branch and The Nesting Place in Grapevine. BB&M has a much bigger selection. The Nesting Place only carries Bum Genius and GroBaby dipes.

Peppermint in Richardson

1 / 3