Cleaning Tile in the bathroom...how Do You Get All the Hair Up?

We have lived in our new home for about 3 months and the tile in the master bath is so hard to clean. It's white tile and you can see every little hair that falls out laying on the floor! When I sweep, it just gets caught on the broom or whatever, so then I mop and it's like moping before sweeping! GRRRR...I need some advice on how to get all the hair up before I mop! Any advice would be greatly appreciated...thanks!

Vacuuming is the key! Thanks everybody! I'm going to get a dustbuster or a sm. hand held vac so, I don't have to drag my huge Rainbow vacuum around with me, but, so far it works awesome! Thanks!

I have white tile in my bathroom too. I use a mop with a washable microfiber head to sweep before I use a new clean head to mop. It works really well. It is kind of like a swiffer but I don't have to buy refills. I bought it at Don Aslett's. They have a website called www.cleanreport.com and a phone for ordering 1-800-451-2402. The one I bought is called the Scrubbee Doo 2 and costs 19.95 item # 30-002 and the pads are 7.95 each (I bought three). You can buy the mop and one microfiber pad for 24.95 it is item #30-123

If its too much to invest just get a swiffer.

Good luck with that!
A.

If you have ahand held vacuum, just vacuum first and then mop. It's handy to keep in the closet to have it close,it's worth it to buy a cheap one if you don't have one.

good luck,
N.

I use a vacuum on all my floors. I have a black cocker spaniel and that is only way I have ever found to get all those soft hairs up!

Use a microfiber duster broom, I just bought one at Home Depot for our hard wood floors. We have short haired dogs and their hair is hard to pick up with a broom. The one I bought has a washable pad.

Good luck with that!
A.

I use the vacume before I sweep or mop the tile. It keeps things from getting stuck on the floor from the mop and makes less for me to sweep up.

Take a moist papertowel to the floor perimeter and anywhere you see hair then mop. Other option, vaccuum first.

The only true method...hands and knees and a baby wipe.
We have had tile all over for the last 7 years. It always does the trick. Get the kids to help. They love adventure.

I keep a small hand vacuum cleaner in my bathroom to pick up hair from the counter top and floor.

I have tile through out my whole house, I vaccuum

This may sound silly, but I vacuum the tile and wood floors before I mop. This way all the dust, hair and paper is up off of the floor before I mop. It won't hurt the floor, and it takes less time for me to do. Hope that helps.

1 / 3