Cleaning Stroller

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to clean mold off a stroller? It has spent too much time on the patio and with the holidays coming we'll need to use it but I cant seem to get some mold off the fabric. I've tried soap and water but it's not working. Thanks!

Dont worry, I have a stroller in perfect condition. You are
welcome to have it. I bought it for my grandson (now 1) and
we never use it. It is just sitting in the room. If you would
like it call me at work and we can hook up. I work in Davie and live in Sunrise. My name is Val and the work number is
###-###-####, I would love to give it to someone that needs it.It is a Graco. Thanks A.

bleach deluted or cleaner on the market containing bleach
rinse well before you put baby in it

tilex mildew remover works great...you spray it on, wait 15 minutes and hose it off. I've used it to clean my patio furniture cushions and all. The one thing is it might fade the fabric....if you care, test a small portion first. I personally would rather deal with the fading than the mold. Also you could try oxy clean which is more gentle, but the tilex will give you better results.

K. G.

I had some mold on our couch when it was in storage, and I just soaked the area in vinegar, rubbed on some baking soda, and let it sit in the sun for the day. I then used vinegar again to take off the baking soda, and the couch was mildew free and looking great!
-K.

I don't know if this will work or not, but I know that vinegar is a disinfectant. You might try spraying it with vinegar until it is saturated and let it sit for 15 minutes or so, then spray to rinse.
I also think you can use it together in a solution with bleach. Here is a link I found on how much to mix and why it is effective...

http://www.apple-cider-vinegar-benefits.com/vinegar-as-a-...

There is a company called Young Living that has a product called "Thieves" which actually works on black mold and is SAFE! It's made with essential oils (cloves, cinnamon, lemon and eucalyptus). I am a member (which makes me a distributor) so I can get discounts and rebates, etc. I would love to "sign you up," if you wish to contact me (you can use your membership as you wish, i.e. something like a Cosco or more like a Shaklee). You may sign yourself up or just learn more at www.youngliving.come.

I am new to this company but so far it is changing me and my life in many wonderful ways. I could not recommend them more.

L. D., happily married mom of three

living in florida i have found bleach is the only thing that gets mold out ......since it is farbic you might try white vinegar frst..
if that doesn't work try the clorox for colored clothes so it doesn't
bleach you fabric..test spot in a spot first where you can't see it just in case.

I know a baking soda paste or toothpaste can have whitening capabilities. It may, however, take the color out of the fabric as well.
WAHM

1 / 3