Cleaning Bottles

Hi Moms!

I was just wondering if anyone had suggestions to cleaning the baby bottles. I wash and spend almost an hour cleaning my daughter's bottles. Sometimes it's still a bit dirty, residue and it bothers me. I already spend an hour scrubbing and soaking. Any suggestions? Thank you all!

I hated the residue so I switched over to the playtex drop ins. I love them, they are so convenient and durable! As far as the nipple and bottle part I wash them with the bottle cleaner and go about the day! No residue!!

Hope that helps!

Helping Moms Work From Home
www.AtHome4MyGirls.com

Make sure to rise them out as soon as they are done using them. After rinsing, let them soak with hot soapy water in them. After this I would load them up in the dishwasher and let it do the work. If you let them build up on the counter unrinsed they are really hard to clean out.

hi! i soak my baby bottle in hot water with a few tbl spoons of bleach

Dishwasher or the Microwave sterilizer bags

I remember those days - I was so excited when we didn't have bottles to clean!! One thing that helped was getting the microwave sterilizer from Doctor Browns - that thing was AWESOME. I'd rinse out all the pieces of the bottle, throw it in the sterilize, add about a 1/2 cup of water, put it in the microwave for a couple minutes and it would do all the work - then we'd take them out and put them on the drying rack. So easy. Hope that helps!

I have found that if i fill the empty bottle with hater right when it is empty, there is no time for any residue to form. hope that might be helpful.

1 / 3