Churchs with Nurseries/child Care in WASHINGTON, D.C. (Metro Area)

I have a 23 month old active son and I'm seeking a church (any denomination) that has a nursery/childcare.

Hi D.,

We'd love to have you at our church. We are member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Our first hour of meeting is with the children together as families but then they go off to Sunday school or nursery during the second hour. It's in Annandale, 3900 Howard St, VA 22003 and it starts at 11:30am Sunday.

We usually meet in wards that are closest to home so if this address doesn't work for you give our missionaries a call and they will be able to tell you which one's closer. Our sister missionary's number is ###-###-####. Tell her you got the number from Sister Bailey.

Hope this helps and we look forward to seeing you there!

Hi! My family and I go to Greater st. John Church in Upper Marlboro Md. It is a Great Family friendly church and also has a nursery/ cry room which is soundproof but has monitors so that parents can enjoy service. The address is 11425 Old Marlboro Pike, Upper Marlboro, Md. 20772 ###-###-####. the web-site is
www.saintjohn.net. We would love to have you and your little one.

I attend a wonderful church in Capitol Hts, Md, called Shield of Faith Christian Center, at 4946 Marlboro Pike & Larchmont Ave. We have a nursery during Sunday service at 11 and children and teen Bible classes on Wednesday nights at 7:15 PM. You're welcome to come visit. My pastors are Ron & Maureen Alston. Call 301/735-5481 for directions.
I also work at L.O.C.K., an after school learning center, at Northwest Community Church at 4100 16th St. NW DC at Taylor St. They have a nursery and children's church, "Wild Kingdom", on Sunday 11 o'clock service. The pastor there is Dan Turner. Call 202/829-4223 for more info.
Yours in Christ,
K. W.

McLean Bible Church...Tysons Corner VA

From nursery all the way up...4 different church service times to choose from...Sat night and 3 on Sunday

I understand the need for a nursery! I have a very busy 15 month old and have found the nursery to be a gift. I am a memeber of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. There are congregations all over the world and there will definitely be one in your area. Here is a link to the church's website- http://lds.org and one to the meetinghouse locator- http://maps.lds.org/. All are welcome. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi D.,

My church is located in Forestville, MD. It's a non-denominational church called the Soul Factory http://www.thesoulfactory.com/ and there are 3 services on Sunday (8am, 9:30am and 11:30am). We don't have a nursery, but we have a baby section for the kids who can sit quietly during service (not my sons!) and a baby room which has large glass window so you can see service, and 2 TV monitors with sound. There is also a children's church but that starts at 3 years. Hope you find something that meets you and your son's needs.

I am not sure what denomination you are but a I attend Mount Calvery church on Rhode Island ave. It is a pretty nice size church but they do have an excellent childrens program for two and up kids. They enjoy it and learn a lot. They even have a childrens church for the older teens that is in there own building. It is a predominately african American church. I am not sure what your are looking for but I do know that they really know how to praise God.

If you are near the Fairfax area, our church - Anglican - has a nursery up to 4 and then Sunday school afterwards. It's Church of the Apostles in Fairfax on Pickett Rd (on the bus line as well). We have them dropped off usually after the children's "sermonette" or some drop them off before going into the service. We only let the parent drop them off and pick them up and have a buzzer system where we can buzz you if your child is having a bad time and doesn't quit crying. Usually though most are happy in there with the toys and all the youth workers we have assisting the adult in charge. If you are in DC not sure but I would think there are several. Hope you find one that meets your needs.
The Sunday service is at 10 AM and there is a Sat service at 5 PM and has nursery as well up to 5.

1 / 3