Christmas Program

I need any advice on Christmas songs 2 and 3 year olds can preform in my church Christmas program.

D.,

Get the Wee Sing Christmas album. There are lots of short, but sweet songs that little ones can remember. Good luck!

A.

Something short and repetitive, Jingle Bells, Oh Christmas Tree, We Wish You a Merry Christmas. Once they get on stage there's the great chance that most of them will not sing so have some bells they can dance around with. Good Luck!

Hi D., at my church the 2 and 3 year olds are going to sing, Jingle Bells and Roudolph the Red nose reindeer,

Hi D.,

Here is a website I found with ideas...

http://www.ecewebguide.com/holiday_themes/christmas_songs...

Also...

Frosty the Snowman
Santa Claus is Coming to Town

-Char

1 / 3