Christmas Party Snack for 1St Grade?

Does anyone have any cute Christmas Party snack ideas? I would like to do something healthy but festive and fun for my son's first grade Christmas party. Any suggestions would help!! Thank you! And Happy Holidays!

Thank you so much for all the suggestions!!! My son and I ended up doing the snack together which made it all the more fun. We used the square pretzels with a small pc of choc on top. I put it in the oven for a few minutes and then we decorated them with little cookie decorations. His class loved it and we ended up making some for my daughters daycare as well! Thanks again!!

I am making Snowman Soup for my son's first grade class. In a snowman cup (disposable), I put a package of hot cocoa mix, candy cane, marshmellows, and choc. chips. You can print out a cute poem to attach. Just Google " Snowman Soup " - it's really easy to find! Happy Holidays!

i saw an easy snack. ice cream scoop into ball put sprinkles on it top with a bite size reeses cup and small peice of licorice . make it look like a christmas ball.

yeah, just make the muddy mix (I think it can also have oatmeal in it) and call it reindeer food.

Hi Leanne,

Finger jello is always a hit with the kids. You can use red and green jello and can cut them in Christmas shapes.

I guess it depends on how strict your school is. My son's class got apple slices and bottled water for their halloween party!
If they are more relaxed, ask first about food allergies.
Maybe some chex mix?
Old Fashioned Sugar cookies?

whole oranges cut into smiles!

How about muddy mix(I think thats what you call it).....chex, PB, and podered sugar....you could make your own rendition....
Also...how about trail mix????You could make your own out of whatever...

I think cheese and cracker tray would be fun and make them feel all grown up. if you could find cute holiday tooth picks you could put cheese or fruit on them. Could you arrange the crackers or cheese into the shape of a christmas tree on the platter?? I'm getting hungry!

Hi Leanne-

This one is always a big hit and it’s……well…half healthy……

Buy a bag of pretzel “snaps” (the little square ones), a bag of melting chocolate (the kind from craft stores, I use the “Wilton” brand from Michaels) and a bag of plain M&Ms. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Lay the pretzels out on the sheet (don’t use any broken pretzels). Place 1 round of melting chocolate on each pretzel. Put the tray in the oven until the chocolate is soft (not totally melted, just soft, I do about 375 for 3-5 minutes). Pull the tray out of the oven and press 1 M&M into the center of each pretzel (in the melted chocolate). Leave them on the tray until the chocolate is dry.

They are delicious!

1 / 3