Christmas/Holiday Meals

Hi, I was wondering if I could get more resources/tips as to where else (besides grocery stores) prepares and sells holiday meals (precooked) so that you don't have to cook at home. I don't have much time this year and I also don't feel like cooking since I cooked a big Thanksgiving meal this year. Thanks!

Honey baked ham also has dinners you can order and take home for the holidays. They have ham and turkey with all sorts of sides. Check Boston Market also, those are both higher quality places. Good luck!

Marie Calenders, Luby's, Ruby Tuesdays, Bar-B-Que Inn, Le Madeleine and McD's J/K. I wished you lived in San Antonio or Corpus or Austin Bill Millers Bar B Que has the best holiday family dinners.
Best of luck and happy holidays,
Leti

Just saw this message, so I'm kinda late responding! Anyway, we ordered our Thanksgiving meal from Boston Market and it was reasonably priced and very good!! All we had to do was heat in the oven. Also, my office had Boston Market catered for a small holiday luncheon this week and it was a big hit! If you go there, be sure to get the cornbread muffins - they are great!! Anyway, you can place the order online and they were open on Thanksgiving, so they may even be open on Christmas day! Also, I think they deliver to a 10-mile radius and here in Houston there are lots of locations, so there may be one near you. Good luck!!

Where my husband works, the company ordered a bunch of food from Luby's for their Christmas "lunch" He said it was delicious, they had turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, pies, etc. I'm pretty sure the rest of their menu is great.

Greetings! I know you can get a prepared meal from Luby's. I'm sure there are other restaurants as well. I would surf the web for others. Merry Christmas!

I have found alot of restaurants serve special dinners to go. LIKE THE Golden Corral, Luby's, Denny's.and such. Pick your favorites and see what they have to offer. And.. Happy Holidays!

1 / 3