Christmas Help - Denver,CO

I know alot of families are having some kind of financial problems especially at this time of year. I have been without employment for a few months I have been applying day after day and have had no luck yet. I was employed as a Medical Assistant for 2.5 yrs I do recieve unemployment but,nothing is left after paying rent. I'm just asking for any kind of help to bring christmas to my home for my 3 yr old grandson which I been raising since birth.I know by being together is the meaning of Christmas but,I think he would like to open a present he is only 3 and don't understand about financial problems I have lots of faith and hope with the new year coming will bring me better luck with employment.So if anybody can help I would be very thankful and if you can't just keep us in your prayers. God blees you all

I have some new and used toys that I can give. I would love to help make your grandson's Christmas special!

L. ###-###-####

B.-
I sent a private message as well - but I'm with Lori- how can we help!?
###-###-####

THE BEST THING TO DO IS GO TO YOUR CHURCH AND ASK FOR HELP.
CALL UNITED WAY, THEY WILL GIVE YOU AS MANY LEADS AS THEY HAVE FOR YOUR NEEDS.(*211).
have you gone to social services. they may also have some other sources of support for care givers. as well as food stamps, help with child care,commodities,all sorts of ways to get help. and remember that is what these government supplements are for . people like you and me . we need help periodically. AND ITS OK!!
GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS. P.S. EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE A CHURCH, THEY WILL STILL HELP YOU!

Hi B.,
I'd like to know more about you and how I can help.
L. ###-###-####

1 / 3