Christmas Gift Ideas for 8 Year Old Boy

It is that time of year already for me. What are your 8-9 year old boys asking for for Christmas this year?!

EVERYTHING :) here is mines list. laptop, beywheelz, peyton manning jersey, new bronco hat (yes hes a huge bronco fan) nerf guns (the disc kind), football and basketball cards, a fish tank, skylander giants, a new football, clothes (he loves clothes) slippers, a new sled and one of those round chairs that you can usually find at walmart. oh and an itunes gift card

My 8yo son wants Legos, Legos, Legos! :)

Legos!!
Beyblades
Nintendo DS games
Pokemon stuff
A new Razor scooter
New bike
pogo stick

We have some very cool toys and board games for kids that age available through Discovery Toys. A couple of my favorites are Number Rings and a new dice game called Lumps. They are both really fun and popular among boys of this age - and the parents will enjoy playing too.

Check out these and many more at http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/karenchao

My grandson will be 8 in November he is likes star wars. Go online to LTD commodities or Lakeside Collections for some ideas. I am getting him a glow in the dark dragon they also have a dinosaur. A big book of great stuff is a good one to get has magic tricks,jokes etc.

My 8 year old is into war. He is asking for a toy tank (GI Joe?) and weapons. He loves toy guns of any kind. He loves legos. He wants a new razor scooter (his is trashed) and a good skateboard. He loves the games Monopoly and Battleship. I don't know if your son already has those or not. He also wants a toy "mixer" to practice being a DJ. He's really into music and I have no idea if anyone even makes such a thing.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid book series
How to Train Your Dragon books (he has the first 5)
Legos (the dino ones & Monster Fighters)
Android Tablet
New Razer Scooter
Minecraft
Giftcards to Target, Half Price Books

It all depends on what the boys in into. If he does sports or anything like that. At that age my boys wanted video games and bikes. Normally I would tell people gift cards cause it's easier to get them something they pick out that is expensive by combining different ones gift cards or money than to ask for something expensive.

1 / 3