Christmas Gift for a Male Teacher

Help I am stumped!!!...I have no idea what to get my daughters male teacher....this is he first year teaching so he is in his early 20's...I thought about something that might have to do with sports but for some reason he doesn't strike me as a sports fanatic so now I am really lost!..Does anyone have any suggestions on what to get him???

How about a gift card to Best Buy. That way if he's into music, video games or movies he can pick out whatever he'd like. Just a thought. Good luck.

Hi K.!

The young male teachers that I worked with liked the same types of gifts as the young female teachers - gift cards to book stores or restaurants (make sure the restaurant is a chain because some teacher don't live near the school.) The gift cards to book stores always get used and usually go towards materials for your child's class.

I usually get my kids' teachers gift cards from places like Applebee's or Olive Garden.

Maybe a gift card to Chili's/On the Border/Macaroni Grill etc. that are all on one card and can be used at any of those places.
Or maybe even a Home Depot or Sears gift card....somewhere with a variety of useful things like that....

Im a coach and I just got a gift card to giordanos as a gift from a swimmer. I love it! Going out for dinner is relaxing and fun:)

Maybe a gift card to Barnes and Noble/Borders or Starbucks?

Dunkin Donuts Gift Cert...thats what I get for the kids coach every year, They love it.

Hi K., well, you could get a gift card maybe. Or, do they by chance have a list of ideas for each teacher? Because at my daughter's preschool they do..that, or they tell us that we could get something for their classroom to help them out. Good luck :)

1 / 3