Christian Church

My family and I moved here from out of state and are trying to find a church home. We have tried some and are not having any luck. Does anyone have any suggestions for churches in the East Orlando area?

Yes. My sister-in-law and my family go to a christian church in east orlando. You can visit their website at discoverychurch.org
Hope this information helps. Welcome to the neighborhood.

We go to Northland they have one in Longwood but they have sister properties in Oviedo.

A.:
My name is B. and I am an Orlando native. I actively attend Eastpoint Fellowship. I teach the 4 and 5 yr olds Sunday School there & I also co-coordinate the MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group.
I have a 5 yr. old daughter, and two sons ages 4 and 2.
The website is www.eastpointfellowship.org
Moving to a different state must be very challenging, so I know our church would love to help out if we can. Please feel free to call me about the area, and if you visit Eastpoint I'd love to meet your family!
Blessings,
B. ###-###-####

Hi

We go to a really neat Bible church off of Aloma and Goldenrod, located in a retired fire station. It's called Central Florida Bible Church and while small, these people are friendly and involved and most important teaching the Bible. We also have a great Choir. You can ask me any questions or you can find them on the internet, that's how most of our new-comers find us. Hope this helps.
Ps Our Sunday school starts at 10:00 and church at 11:00, they have Wed night church and Sun night church also.

Sincerely,

Try Discovery Church. The location I attend at is Orange Avenue and Holden St.

Good luck and welcome to the area.

Hi A.:

I moved down to Orlando from the Northeast recently as well. I found Church in the Son on John Young Parkway to be phenemonal! It is great and it is truly the Lord's house. Check out their website as well. I hope you visit.

I live in kissimmee, and there is a mission that just started there it is a small parish and is family based. My Father is the priest and I do the choir and am his secretary. We are in the middle of a reconstruction but will be done soon. I know that you live in the east Orlando area but I wanted for you to have some knowledge of us so this is our web site for you to check out. www.theorthodoxmission.com
I also know of a church in downtown Orlando that is called St. George's which is also a nice church and also new renovated. The services are just beautiful. I did attend there before our mission began. Hope you find what you are looking for.
Take care and may God Bless.

I attend ST. Maximilian Kolbe in Avalon Pak currently held at Avalon Middle School. I LOVE IT!

Also, there is LifeSong on Alafaya which is brand new and non-denominational. They also have a childcare too :O)

On Lake Underhill is St. Steven's which is Presebyterian and I'm actually trying to get my son into their day care/ school because it's above exceptional.

1 / 3