Chocolate Stain on White Cotton Shirt

Hi Ladies! Do you have advice as to how to remove chocolate stains from a white cotton shirt? Thank you!

anything like that we wash like normal and hang out in the sun to dry.. The sun will take out most any stain.. especially chocolate stains, have done it with many a stain and has almost never let me down.

Oxyclean made into a paste rub it onto the stained area and wash. It has worked for me in the past (lots of kids = lots of chocolate stains!) Hope it works for you!

Soak overnite in Oxyclean, then wash.

2 words CLUB SODA, It works great

Pretreat with Dawn dish soap & soak in a small bucket with some tide & water, then wash as normal.

Absolutely!

2 tablespoons of this:http://healinghappens.myshaklee.com/us/en/products.php?sk...
and
2 tablespoons of this:
http://healinghappens.myshaklee.com/us/en/products.php?sk...

mix the above two in warm or hot water. Then add the shirt (let the water cool depending on the fabric.....cotton should be fine). Leave it for up to a week

Non-Toxic and Awesome!

Oxyclean actually makes a stain pre-treater now that is incredible, it has got chocolate out and blood stains from my daughters bloody noses too. Sometimes I have to run it through more than once, I check it before I toss it in the dryer, if the stain didn't come out I spray it with the pre-treater again and toss it back in the wash, I always wash with cold water when I have stains.

Oxyclean! If it can get muddy, grass stained, white football pants clean it will probably work on chocolate! Hot water, laundry detergent and a scoop of Oxyclean left over night seems to work on just about anything...

1 / 3