Chiropracter

Can anyone recommend a chiropractor in the southwest suburbs of Chicago? For adults and children? I appreciate any information you guys may have.

Aligned Modern Health
###-###-####

Excellent. I used to go when I lived in Chicago.

I don't know if this would be too far for you, but Dr. John Hayes in Glen Ellyn is a Physical therapist as well as chiropractor. He uses the electric stimulation as one of his tools and that always helps me immensely. He's located just south of Roosevelt Road between Main St. and Lambert on Taft...right behind a McDonalds. ###-###-####

I recommend Dolan Chiropractic Clinic in Aurora (near Eola and Indian Trail). Husband and wife team. They specialize in children also. Very professional, modern office and they are so nice. http://www.dolanchiro.com/

Dr. Wayda of Way to go Chiropratic in downtown Oswego is excellent. He teaches chiropractic at waubonsee jr. college. He's affordable and a good listener. He even has massage available upstairs in his office. His office is in an old house and very welcoming.

###-###-####

1 / 3