Chicco Travel System

Does anyone else out there have the Chicco travel system? I absolutely love this infant carrier but am wondering if there is a double stroller out there that it will work with? Any experiences?

The only stroller I was able to find that would accomidate the Chicco is the Kolcraft Contours Tandem.

S.,

I have the Chicco travel system and love it. I don't have any experience with the double stroller but did want to let you know that if you recently bought an additional base for the infant carrier, be aware that it was recently recalled. I'm told the base that comes with the travel system is fine, it's just the extra bases that have been recalled.

Best of luck with your new addition.

I have the Chicco travel system and absolutely love it! I just had #2 in January and I have a 4 yr old so I did not get the double stroller because my 4 yr old wouldn't really want to sit in it. I do however adore the stroller and carrier combo. The stroller can really be opened with one hand when you are holding the baby or a 4 yr old's hand. It is easy to steer and I like the adjustable handle depending on how tall you are. My husband is 6'2" and I am 5'4" so it is very necessary! Hope that helps...any other questions don't hesitate to contact me.

I am in the same situation. Other than the one already mentioned, I found this one on line:

http://www.elitecarseats.com/Joovy-Big-Caboose.pro

I don't know anything about them. I am interested to see if anyone else has anything that has worked. I e-mailed Chicco this question yesterday, coincidently, and have not heard back from them just yet....

IF it's the Chicco Keyfit 30..that's one of the best infant seats...I'll post a question over on www.windsorpeak.com in their stroller and carseat board and let you know what I find out.

So it doesn't appear that Chicco makes a double that will take an infant seat..their doubles don't...another option would be to get the other highly recommended and similar seat the SafeSeat by Graco...similar weight and height limits (30 pounds) and very user friendly easy to install etc and very safe....Graco makes a ton of doubles...

I had the Combi Tandem Counterpart double with the matching Combi Connection infant seat (my DD was 3 when DS was born)...it's another great infant seat, very lightweight, narrow base, very reliable, easy to use, safe...I love that the Combi double stroller is very lightweight and folds very small compared to some of the Graco's....you might check it out too.

It seems that Chicco is missing out on a marketing opportunity...their infant seat is awesome but many need it to go with a double stroller like you.

1 / 3