Chicagoland Races - Allow Jogging Strollers

Hi Ladies! I am looking for some races to do this summer where I can take my 7 month old and the jogging stroller with! I am interested in 5Ks in the Chicagoland area. I live in Schaumburg, so any of the surrounding suburbs, would be perfect!

Stroller Strides for Wishes is the best 5K of the summer for runners with strollers. Not only is it one of the few stroller friendly competitively timed 5K's, but it takes place at the Brookfield Zoo. Race admission includes a t-shirt and admission to the zoo for the day, kids under 5 in a stroller are free. Saturday, June 20th at 8am at the Brookfield Zoo. All proceeds go to the Make A Wish Foundation of Illinois. It's great for walkers and non-stroller participants too! Loads of fun prizes.
Check out the website for more info and registration at www.strollerstridesforwishes.com

try LM5K
info at rememberlaur.com

there is a 5k at Brookfield zoo next weekend that is allowing jogging strollers. I just got my confirmation email today that restated it.

Go to www.cararuns.org. They list bunches of races and you can then see which allow jogging strollers.

1 / 3