Cheap or Free Places to Have a Child Birthday Party Around KCMO Area

I have asked this question before but needing some new ideas. My daughter's 4th birthday is coming up and needing to find a fun but cheap or free place to hold her party. It has to be a location that does not have pets because of a family member who is allergic to animals and we have pets in our home (also would like to keep the location around the Blue Springs, Independence, Lee's Summit area). I have had her and her sister's party at our McDonald's which is great but would like to hold it somewhere else this time. I tried google and found a few that might work but their packages are way out of our budget. One question can you hold a party at Paradise Park in Lee Summit without purchasing a party package? Their packages are ridiculously expensive and also has any one had their party at Chuck E Cheese in Indpendence and does their price of $16.99 per a person or is that the package price? I wish we could hold it at our house or at a park but her party is in Feb. so my options are limited. Thank you for any help or input you can give.

Well Mcdonalds is $9.95 per child....There is a party room at Pizza Street you can reserve...$2.99 per child for the buffet and they have an arcade:) Chuck e Cheese has 2 pkgs. one is $11.99 per child and the other is the Mega at $16.99 per child. Cool Crest has what they call a basic party pkg for $10..99 per child, includes some pizza, drinks and tokens... Im in the Northland and if you would be willing to drive to Liberty they have a place called Fun Run. It has Inflatables and is a whole lot of fun for the kids...my son loves it. They charge $129 for up to 10 kids and $169 for up to 15 kids with a party room and unlimited playtime and $10 for ea additional child over your pkg amount. Its a much more reasonable price then Paradise Park. Here is their link.
http://www.funrun-4kids.com/index.php?pid=1

Hope this helps you. Good luck in your search, Im sure your daughter will enjoy herself wherever you decide to have it:)

I have a few suggestions since I am going through the same thing you are! Both my kids were born in the winter and fall so it's hard to have parties outdoors.

1. Prueter's Sports Tae Kwon Do- they have a location in both Blue Springs and Lees Summit. My kids are taking classes from them and they love it. The Prueters are great people and from what I heard they do have good parties. I've never had their birthdays there since it wouldnt really be a treat for them since they do that every week! But their package is $225 for up to 25 kids. Includes pizza, drinks, cake and the birthday child gets to break a board. All this for 1 1/2 hours. Heres their website- http://pruterstkd.us/

2. Landmark 2 skate- For a private party for up to 50 guests for 1 1/2 hours its $180. You provide cake, drinks and paperware. Kids and adults have a great time.

3. Chuck E. Cheese- We just had our daughters party there. I spent about $180 for 11 of us. I didnt reserve anything. I used coupons I got online by joining CEC. We had 4 large pizzas, 3 all you can eat salad bar and I bought 100 tokens. But with the coupons we ended up with 300 tokens. I could have only bought 3 pizzas and that would have been fine. And my husband and his friends used a lot of the tokens themselves! We brought our own cake.

4. You can try to call Legacy park also and see what they have to offer. I know they have a lot of kids things and maybe you can have a pool party?

Hope everything works out, I have to plan another party for my son this month!

Good Luck~

Check out Kidz Kabana on Commerce...just off of Chipman by XTreme Gymnastics in Lee's Summit. It's actually a daycare facility, but they'll also host birthday parties. We had my daughter's third birthday there last year and it was great. They were very flexible with me! You get a very large room the kids can run around and play in and they even set up a bounce house for us...it was really cheap. We were able to use the kitchen so I ordered pizza and set it up and I could bring in other food and decorations I wanted to. I know some places you have to purchase their foods/ cakes. I think you can even arrange for Dora or someone to come visit for a bit.

1 / 3