Changing in Front of Kids

I'm just wondering your opinions, if there is an age of appropriatness to changing and/or using the bathroom in front of your children.

Apparently I'm an exhibitionist :-)! My kids are 8, 6, and 2 1/2 (2 boys and 1 girl) and they often walk in while I'm dressing or in the shower. I don't parade around the house naked, but if they walk in to ask me a question while I'm showering or changing, I simply answer the question and everyone goes on, I don't worry about it. We also use the family restrooms a lot when we are out so we've all done that in front of each other.

This is a "to each their own" question. We have no problem with nudity in my family and the grandma, kids and grandkids see each other when changing or bathing. It's pretty my open doors where I grew up.
It's all about what you are comfortable with, if you aren't it's time to close the door... and please don't pass judgment on what other families might practice.

Updated

I think everyone is right-it depends on everyone's comfort level. I've changed in front of kids frequently. My husband, on the other hand, is not comfortable with being completely naked in front of the kids. He doesn't say anything, he just doesn't do it. He does walk around in his underwear & a t-shirt. So, just depends.

I grew up in a "naked" family. My mom and I still run around the house in states of undress, as did my grandmother and some other relatives. My father, on the other hand, wouldn't even leave the bedroom in his underwear, even after I had moved out of the house and it was just him and my mom. My husband and I are nakies also. We sleep nude, run around the house naked after we have gotten ready for bed, run naked down to the dryer to get clothes out, etc. Our daughter is only 1, but we both have no problem being naked around her, showering together in a pinch, etc. and have no real plans to change that anytime in the future. There's nothing unhealthy or damaging about seeing your parents/family members nude. I definitely wouldn't want to be so uptight about my children seeing me nude that I gave them the impression that their body is something to be ashamed or embarrassed about.

My mum changes in front of me and she's in her 60's and I'm in my 30's. Ditto dad, cousins, aunts, uncles, nephews, neices. We really don't care about skin in our fam. The bathroom is almost more communal than the family room. And as several others have said... we all walk around in various states of undress.

I really think it depends on the kids feeling comfortable or not. I'm 25 and my mom still pees with the door open and it makes me uncomfortable ever since junior high. So far, my 5 and 2 year old don't seem uncomfortable with me changing in front of them. I do see a difference in my 2 year old, I'm thinking he understands more than my first did at that age.

I'm kind of w/a PP (Carrie E.). I am occasionally naked around my boys (8 and 4) due to convenience - busy lives, and I find myself changing in front of them because I'm in a hurry and talking to them, or going pee while having a conversation across the room, etc. I used to worry about this, but no longer do. I think our society is a bit too concerned about sexuality, however at the same time I have regular conversations w/my boys about what's appropriate (e.g. no touching others or others touching them, etc). I still shower with my 4 year old once in a while, but it's been a year or 2 since I did that w/my 8 year old. It seems to have been a very natural progression for us.

I have no issue with my 9 year old girl (hubby is always covered), but my 2 1/2 year old is very curious and always pokes my nipples, pinches my butt, and stares at Daddy's parts if he's using the restroom, so we are a tad uncomfortable in front of her just because she's touchy, lol.

Updated

1 / 3