Ceramic Fun in North County

I would like to surprise my two oldest boys (4 1/2 and 3) with an outing to paint ceramics, does anyone know of a kid friendly place in North County? Thanks in advance.

There is a newer one on Grand in Downtown Escondido called Fire It Up. I haven't been, but have been wanting to go.

I think that I may have seen two but don't know the names. One is located in the Vons Shopping Plaza at El Camino Real & La Costa. It is in one of the shopping strips over there. The other is in Vista where the Krikorkian Movie Theater is. That one I've actually been to and is very nice.

Hi... there is a Ceramic interactive place in the Highlands shopping center, below the movie theatre. Del Mar Hieghts rd.
I hope this helps
Sounds like a great outing
Tootles

Clay and Latte in Vista, over near the Krikorian Theater, is great. I had my daughter's birthday party there, and they were fine with a bunch of VERY hyper 7 yr old girls in their back room! I think it is the only ceramic place like this, as the "Color me Mine" store in the mall closed. I think the Color Me Mine lady does private parties now but I never checked into it. For b-day parties, the kids needed to be older, like 6 yrs old, but I think that is because b-day parties are drop-off. I saw younger kids in there painting ceramics so it will probably be fine for your boys. Have fun!

"All Fired Up" at 115 W. Grand Ave. in Escondido. Their phone # is: ###-###-####

Not sure which area of North County you live in, but there is a CeramiCafe at the Del Mar Highlands shopping center. http://ceramicafe.com/locations.html They have lots of fun stuff for kids to paint there. Have fun!

There's a great little place in Carlsbad. I can't remember the name though. If you're familiar with Carlsbad, it's in the old Von's Shopping Center at the intersection of El Camino Real and La Costa Ave, about half way down the right side store front area next to Mimi's.

Sorry I can't remember the name, but I hope that helps. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll track down the name for you.

1 / 3