Can You Recycle a Broken Latte/espresso Machine?

I try to recycle or donate as much as possible. I have a latte/espresso maker that does not work 90% of the time and I want to get rid of it. Every site I find for electronics recycling is for computers, printers, cell phone etc. Do you know if this is recyclable or do I have to throw it in the trash? Thanks!

If it does not work 90% of the time I don't think you should fob it off on someone else. Goodwill, SalArmy, etc., are not trash collectors - and not all appliances can be fixed. Donating something severely broken just adds to their overhead when they have to dispose of the item.

You may just need to throw it away.

You could ask Good Will? I think they try to fix the broken items and then resell them.

Join freecycle. I bet you could get someone to take it off your hands quickly!

1 / 3