Can You Really Rent Hay Bales???

I am wanting to rent hay bales to manke a haunted hay maze in our cul-d-sac this halloween. someone told me I could rent the hay bales. has anyone done this and if so who would I contact?

Hi J.-

Yes you can reny hay bales. In apache junction there are animal feed stores and they will rent them to you. I have rented them in the pass for my kids school spring fling. After I returned the hay bales the man always gave me all the money back accept for $10.00 The name of the store we rented from in the past is B & B Feed Store located on 306 S. Ironwood Drive and their phone number is ###-###-####.

Good Luck!!

I believe you can get them from Mother Nature's Farm and/or Schnepf Farms.

Hi J.!

I have been told you can rent them from some of the feed stores. I would just call around to some of them and ask them. I know there is one on Ray/Gilbert in Gilbert and also on Idaho/Apache Trail in Apache Junction. I know there are plenty more out in the East Valley but not sure the exact locations. Good luck...it sounds fun!

i rented hay bales for a party once. there is a feed store on main street just west of Mesa drive in Mesa. it was really cheap...but i can't remember the price. i had to put a deposit down too...but got it back after i returned them. it was super easy....just go down and tell them you want to rent hay bales and tell them how many...they load up your truck...and unload when you drop them back off.
good luck

1 / 3