Can Babies Start Teething at 3 Months?

Can babies start teething at 3 months? My little guy is drooling and gnawing on his hand, bottle, anything and he's really fussy. Any thoughts?

So is my three month old. It is a start to teething. Your baby may not get teeth for several months or may get them next week. It varies baby to baby but the drooling and gnawing will happen for awhile. My first didn't get his first tooth till 9 months and my second was 6 months. Hope that helps.

L., yes! My oldest son had both front teeth by 3 1/2 months. My youngest didn't get a tooth till he was about 7 months. Out of my 14 grandchildren at least 1/2 had two teeth by 4 months.

yes both of my kids had 2 teeth by 3 mos and so did 2 of my grandkids.

My daughter got her first teeth at three months. She had 6 teeth at 6 months.

My baby's first tooth appeared a few days before his 4 month checkup. His pediatrician was surprised, but not concerned. He (my baby, not the pediatrician!) had been very drooly and occasionally fussy for a few weeks prior, and bibs were a regular accessory to his wardrobe, sometimes needing a fresh one 2-3 times a day! He's got 8 teeth now, but they're not all the way in yet. Hang in there - and don't feel bad about using Tylenol, you're helping relieve his pain!

1 / 3