Cake for a Baby Shower in Littleton, Centennial, Highlands Ranch Area

I need a baby shower cake to feed 25 -45 people.

Thank you all so much for your responses and help in finding a bakery. I didn't realize how many responses I would get! I thought of Costco and Sam's but their cakes are just way too big for the shower I am doing. I called Child's Pastry and will be getting the cake on Sunday. I'll let you all know how it turns out. It was a little pricey and I wish I had sent my request to all of you a little earlier and I would have tried out some of the other places you mentioned. I have them written down now for future reference. This is truly a great way to network! Thanks!

Child's Bakery in Littleton (County Line and Broadway) or one in Denver (Monaco and I think Yale) is good as well as Cakes By Karen in Denver. Sorry that i don't have the phone numbers on hand. Oh and where I live in Parker, Posh Pastries in amazing. (I am addicted to her chocolate/peanut butter cake!)

Posh Pasteries in Parker, southwest corner of Parker Rd and Plaza, south of Lincoln.

Hillary is Amazing!

She has been doing cakes for us for various things, including my son's wedding last year, since we moved here two years ago.

I used to be the "cake mom" when we lived in Texas and did wedding cakes, groom's cakes and birthday cakes for many of our friends and their children. But moving here, I have not figured out the whole altitude thing yet so Hillary has been a lifesaver and her cakes are as good (maybe a little better ;-) ) then my own!

I highly recommend Posh Pastries in Parker. The white cake with raspberry mousse and whipped cream frosting is awesome!

T., have you checked out Costco? They have the best cake, it's reasonably priced, and it's huge! Just an idea..

Child's Bakery on County Line and Broadway is really good, but somewhat pricy. They also sell cookies and other goodies.

Sam's Club does good cakes for a reasonable price. Have fun!

The Makery (off County Line and Holly by the McDonalds) has excellent cake and very reasonable prices. I used them for my wedding - tasted cakes from several bakeries and The Makery not only had the best tasting cake, but the best prices...The owner, Desiree, will do almost any design you could imagine too. Good Luck!

I use Safeway for cakes. They have a large selection and the cakes have always been good. One neat thing is that if you get a cake for a 1st birthday (just for future FYI) they provide a free round cake for the baby to destroy or whatever you'd like to do with it! The pricing is great and I have yet to have been dissappointed.

1 / 3