C-section Tomorrow and NO NAME!?!

Hi there-
I was on the site a few years ago when I was pg with my 4th and decided to make my way back :)

I have a scheduled c-section tmrw and cannot for the life of me even THINK of any names for this little girl. With all my other children their names were picked out, pretty much within the first trimester. This will be my last baby and I am totally blank on names. Hoping some other moms can inspire me! (pretty please? :))

I have 3 daughters- Elena (Elle or Lainey), Hallie and Sasha & 2 sons- Conor and Wesley (Wes)

absolutely no names are the on the table for daughter #4 so i'd love any ideas!

Thank you!

Thank you for everyones input. We got ourselves a little miss Jade Olivia :)

Addison and call her Addie. I LOVE that name! And it would be cute with Ellie, Laniney and Hallie. Good luck!

Wow ive been there except mine was a boy named 2 days after he was born Hehe ok I like Sonyalita or Anjelita but ethnic names are my thing. Ew and Sophia

My cousin named her baby Charisma and they call her Charm. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Good luck tomorrow!

Take a book with you to the hospital and wait until you meet her. There's no rule that you can't take your time naming her! The hospital will tell you that you can't take her home without a name, but you can. They just don't want to have to go back and do the paperwork later.

You have 5 kids and are very pregnant - your brain is fried! It's okay! When you see her, something will come to you! Just spell out the initials to make sure you don't create a negative word or something that she will be teased about. OR, let your husband do the honors (with you getting veto power) but honestly, you've done plenty of work up to this point!

www.nymbler.com (with your kids names entered) came up with this list

Helena
Natalia
Katy
Katia
Charlotte
Ava
G.
Audrey
Antonia
Juliet
Emma
Mila

:)

Our baby #2 was "Claire"...until the ultrasound! When I read your list of names, I thought it would fit right in. :) Good luck with the C-Section and the name seach!

Two more: Maya and Alyse...or Maya Alyse?

What do your other children like? Sophie, Abigail, Brooke, Paige. I loved the name Justine.

Vivianne (Vivi)
Violet
Celia
Adelaide (Addy)

Congrats and best wishes for tomorrow!

Everything old is new again. How about a traditional name? Here are some which come to mind-
Gretchen, Prudence, Mildred, Marlena, Leslie, AnneMarie, Wendy, Abigail, Bonnie, Beatrice, Claire, Christina, Carmine, Donna, Diana, Doris, Evelyn, Frederika, Iris, Joanne, Kelly, Louisa, Nora, Opal, Rebecca, Rachel, Samantha, Tracy, Victoria, Vanessa, Violet.

Good luck to you and yours,
and best wishes for your new addition.
F. B.

1 / 3