BUSY Mom of 4 Kids Looking for House Cleaner to Clean My House 2 Days a Week....

Hi all, I'm looking for someone to come to my home 2 times a week to clean for me cause I simply do not have time to keep up with it....I'm paying that person well for 2 days.I'd like for that person to come like Tuesday & Friday. There's no window washing...Just the normal standard cleaning plus if that person can also help with a load or two while there that would be great..... I live off of WEstern & Shiloh. If that helps any..So if anyone knows someone or you have a cleaning lady who wants a extra house PLEASE PLEASE give them my number, also only do that if your happy with who you have or it would be perfect if your starting out with your own business cause I can refer other as well to help build clients... I can be reached at ###-###-####. Thanks so much.

Hi D.,
I am a graduate student and a SAHM. I have been looking for an opportunity to make a little extra money for the family, so I could help you out a couple of times a week. I wouldn't be able to do it on Tuesdays, but depending on how long I would need to work, I could probably do it any other day.

I have cleaned homes before, mostly family and friends, but I am available, even if it's just until you find someone else you prefer. Just let me know!

Sure. My cleaner or her friend/s can go over . They are experienced cleaners and have been doing this for a long time.

I'm a hard worker i have worked full time for 23 years at Rena Day Care center. cleaning an cooking for you if needed i have no problems doing I can be Reached on my Email ____@____.com or my cell ###-###-#### Primary number i can be located is ###-###-#### or ###-###-#### thank you i'd love to start working as soon as possible.

Hi I'm a housekeeper I'm looking. For more hu to clean my number is ###-###-####

Hi I'm a mom of two looking to make extra money. Can you tell me where your located? Thank you

Hi D.,
My fiance's Mom just started a cleaning service called Maid in the Lone Star State. They clean our house every Saturday and do a great job!! We have a 2 bedroom 3 story townhome and she charges us 65 and cleans for like 4 hrs. :) I definitely suggest you give them a try. Call Dee McCrorey at ###-###-####.

M. Alto
3722 Carnegie Drive, Oceanside, Ca 92056 760. ###-###-#### ____@____.com

July 12, 2012

Subject: Application for the position of mechanical/assembler

Qualifications
I am a hard worker that will show up to work everyday and give 100% effort. I have more than 15 yeas experience.
I have experience in mechanical assembly.

I have completed a course on Microsoft office 2007, and I am a certified forklift driver.

EXPERIENCE
Photomedex,Inc. Carlsbad Ca 92011 ph# ###-###-#### From: 2008 To:2012
Position: Mechanical Assembler
Duties: Responsible For stock room/inventory every 3month, materials handler, clean room, production floor. I also helped out in other departments when people were out for vacations or took the day off.
I regularly help out in shipping and inspection and document control.

Abbot Corp. Temecula Ca From: 2005 To: 2007
Reason for leaving, moved to Oceanside
Position: Laser Machine Operator
Duties: Cutting wire and tubing under a microscope, shrinking with a special machine, making catheters. Responsible for quality and quantity.

American Industrial: Murrieta Ca, From: 2001 To: 2005
Position: Assembly Line
Duties: To achieve the company goals in producing the number of alternators and starters needed. thes is my resume if you want to now more obout me call to thes ####-###-#### Josephn licata.I wann to do somenthine deferent I'm a mom of four kids now I have a gran son

I have an excellent cleaning woman I highly recommend. She has some openings available. She is trustworthy and reliable. Does an excellent job and is good with kids too. I really like her a lot. Her name is Espieranza ###-###-####

1 / 3