Business Name-Cute, Sassy, Quirky, Fun & Memorable

Hi moms, hope you all can help me come up with a business name!! I am looking to open a shop selling hand made hair bows, t-shirts, jewelry, clothes & other embellished goods. I will cater mostly to the Aledo area (hitting big on items with school colors & mascot) but will aslo branch out with other cute items such as children's birthday outfits, tutu's, whimsical hair accessories etc. I just want a name that is unique enough to be remembered but at the same catchy & rolls of the tongue. I don't want the name "Aledo" in the title in the hopes that one day I may be able to open another shop somewhere else :) Thanks for your creativeness & time!!

I have gotten so many great names, thank you all so much. I haven't settled on one name just yet. Its very important so I don't wanna mess it up :) I am leaning towards Spirit Shop, but also like the idea of a one-word name. Of those I really like SpitFire & Splurge. I also really like the cupcake & tutu idea. Thanks again & I will post when I make my final decision :)

How about "Whimsy's" (from whimsical) it think it will make a great sign and it represent the style of the many things you sell.

The first thing I thought of was a play on the word Boutique and making it Bowtique (hair bows, get it? :-)) But since you'll be more diverse than that it might be too limiting.

Then I thought about "Team Spirit" with the school colors and thought about something with "spirit" in it like "Young Spirit Boutique" or "Spirited Youth".

You called the items "embellished goods" so how about something like "Embellish Me" or The Embellishment Boutique.

Sorry, that's all I've got....Good Luck with your business!!!

Frosting

A friend of mine says that jewelry and accessories are the frosting on the cake. You could use a pink cupcake with sprinkles in your logo but make the sprinkles out of gems and hairbows, make the cupcake wrapper look like a tutu

This is just my opinion,
But I think you're going to have the best luck with a one-word name. Like:
Justice
Gap
Limited
Exptress
Macy's
Even Abercrombie & Fitch is widely known as "Abercrombie"

I think something like
Zippy
Sparks
Whimsy
Splurge
Fresh
Spitfire
Zest
Snaps
Zing
Twist

Those are just some ideas. You can go to an online thesaurus and enter a word that you're thinking of (like whimsical or unique or youthful) and come up with a lot of results you may not have thought about. Even if you go with a multiple-word name, it may help with alliteration names (words that all start with the same letter - which are memorable) or rhyming words or even just a better combination.

How about Accessory on Purpose?

I grew up in W'ford and the first thing that comes to mind when I think "boutique" is "expensive". I'd leave that word out. "K.'s kids and Cool school colors" sounds good to me.

And, you might want to hire my mom. :) She's been making mums for homecoming for years.

Whimsey Assessories

How about "Sassy K.'s"?

1 / 3