Bridal Shower Game

My son is getting married and I have been put in charge of coming up with a bridal shower game for the shower for our side of the family. There will be mixed ages there from young 10 to older 70's. Any suggesetions for shower games that aren't too off the wall? Thanks.

My fave is BRIDE bingo as already mentioned. I also went to one where we each got to pick as much toilet paper as we wanted from a roll on the table. Then we had a certain amount of time to make something for the bride out of the tp. Then the bride got to pick which one she liked the best. At this shower, we had lots of flowers, bows, & rings, but the bride chose a strapless bra that someone made. Too cute!

You can split into groups, about 4 to 5 people, and have them build a wedding dress out of toilet paper. That's fun for all ages.

At my bridal shower my best friend made a list of my husband's favorites like....favorite movie, food, color, etc. and then ask me at the shower what I thought his answers were. It was a lot of fun! The more creative of the question the more fun it is!

the most memorable fun game I played at a Bridal shower was using toilet paper to make a wedding dress. You break up into teams and each team member picks someone to model and they make a dress out of toilet paper on the model then the bride to be picks the dress she likes most. It is amazing how creative they turn out and was fun for all involved.

The quiz about the husband-to-be is always my favorite. You can ask a bunch of easy questions that she'll surely know and then throw in some crazy ones like what was his high school mascot, what was the name of his first pet, what was his favorite toy as a child, etc.

At my shower my SIL had the other girls use toilet paper to make bridal veils. The kids that were there had fun helping the adults. We also played a wedding version of scatagories, hearing the answers was pretty interesting. I've been to showers where they also used toilet paper to make wedding gowns.

I saw this one done at a baby shower, but it would work at a bridal shower as well, with a slight change of one or two things. This takes a little prep work, but it is so much fun. First you would get a tray togeteher of items, such as things that the newlyweds would need on their honeymoon, like trial size shampoo, conditioner, a bar of soap, a brush, a comb, a pack of gum, any little items that you could fit on the tray and have the tray covered with something like a towel. To start the game, you would need everyone's attention, you would tell them that you are about to take the towel off the tray and have the bride-to-be walk the tray around to all of the guests and they had to remember what is on the tray and write down as many items as they could once you started the timer, but not until everyone has had a chance to see the tray. Then, have the bride-to-be stand at the front of the room one more time for everyone to see the tray again, and then have her leave the room with the tray. Then, instead of setting the timer, tell everyone that instead of writing down items from the tray, they have to write down the details of the bride-to-be, afterall the shower is about her. Have a list of questions about details from what she is wearing, the color of shirt that she has on, what kind of jewelry she has on, what the wedding color(s) are, how many bridesmaids is she going to have, does the couple plan on children and if so how many, etc? But, you don't let the bride-to-be back in until you have asked all of the questions and have her reveal the answers. It really stumped my family the first time I did it at a baby shower, but they all said that it was fun and refreshing, somthing that you weren't expecting and they got to learn things about the event that they didn't know before.

We've done this at bridal and baby showers. Take your future DIL's new name and everyone has to come up with words using the letters of her name. We give them 5 minutes, seems like a long time but isn't, and the one who came up with the most ligit names is the winner. The bride can play too.
Then we've taken a garbage can or a can of some sort and filled it with 10 - 20 small items that the bride/groom will need as a new wife/husband. Keep it covered so no one can see what is inside and then give everyone a 30 seconds to look at the items. The items are then recovered and everyone must write down what they saw. They are only given a minute or two to remember what they saw. The one who gets the most right wins. Congratulations on gaining a new daughter and Good luck and God Bless to you and your son and his future wife.

1 / 3