Breastfeeding and Medication

I was wondering if anyone had access to Dr. Thomas Hale's book concerning medication and breastfeeding and if so, can you look something up for me??? Should anyone have some expertise on breastfeeding and medicine I would love to talk to you.
THANKS!!!!!

I have gotten the answers I needed! Thanks to everyone!

What kind of medication. i used to breastfeed and take certain medications. let me know if i can help.

Thanks

I have Hale's book, but it is not the most current edition, so it may not have what you want. A good website that may be able to answer some questions for you is:
www.safefetus.com
hope this helps!

I breastfed my daughter til she was 10 months old. Any of the Tylenol products are safe to take while breastfeeding. Hope this helps.
P.

I have the most recent edition - ____@____.com

Hi J..
I do Pediatric phone triage. IF i get a question on breastfeeding and medications I look things up at
http://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/htmlgen?LACT

If you have specific questions feel free to e-mail me!

If you call a La Leche League leader, she ought to be able to guide you. Also, you might find an answer here:
http://kellymom.com/health/meds/index.html

1 / 3