Breast Pumps - Boise, ID

Hello, I am looking for a new breast pump. I currently am using a manual pump and I hate it! Before I go out a find a new one I wanted to hear what other moms have used and liked. There are so many and I am unsure which ones really work well. I only pump for cereal and the occasional bottle for the husband. Thanks!

Thanks so much to all of you! The Medella brand seems to be the clear winner. Now that I have all this great information, I can go and buy a new pump without hesitation.

I have a double pump Medella for sale. It's in excellent condition and if you're interested email me at ____@____.com.

I recieved two breastpumps that are about 10 years old from a couple of friends. I thought they were out of date so I bought a brand new Pump N'Style by Medela which was around $400. It worked great for about 10 mths and just recently started malfunctioning a little. So I started using the older pump which is also a Medela Pump N'Style and it works great. As I said I have two of those, if you want one of them, I could give you one. My number is ###-###-#### if you are interested. I live in Longmont and have an 11 month old angel named Fiona.

S. Wellman

I used the Medela mini-electric breast pump and liked it. It was a little pricey, so you might want to try to find a used one. The only problem with this pump (and this might be true for other electric ones) is the noise - it is very loud.

I don't know how you feel about a used pump but I'm selling a good one. You can buy new attachments for it or steralize the existing ones. It's a Medela Double Deluxe brestpump. It is electric or it can run on batteries. It's in the box & like new because my son didn't like bottles. I works great & it was $139. when we bought it at Babies R Us. I would like to sell it for $50. It has everything including the 2 bottles & I have a package of storage bags (those aren't cheap either). Or if you decide to buy new I really like this Medela brand. They cost quite a bit new so let me know if you're interested in this one. My # is ###-###-####.
Thanks,

I loved my Medela Pump-in-Style too. I found that it is much cheaper to order one online than to go to Babies R Us or something. They won't give the pricing on the website, you have to call for some reason, but it's well worth the savings.

If you go to Babies R Us.com they have breast pumps there. The breast pump that I finally ended up using and loved is the Medella (sp) one. It is kind of expensive so it depends how much you want to spend if you only use it a little. If you are planning on having more kids I would totally buy it :)

I have a medela pump in style and LOVE it!

S. Wellman

If you live in Salt Lake County, go to Maternal Instincts. They are located at 676 Union Sq Sandy, UT 84070 (9400 South); their phone number is ###-###-####.
You can try her pumps before you buy them (you can't keep the milk because she has "tester" models). Heidi, the owner, is an RN and world-renowned lactation educator.
http://themomshop.com/index.html

Medela pump in style is a great pump but your going to pay alot for it. I also used a Playtex embrase (I think is what it was called) and it worked just as well and it was alot cheaper. I liked the Playtex cause I could pump straight into a bottle ( I used playtex drop ins for my son) then there was no cleaning bottle and all that mess when you when to pump. Good luck.

1 / 3