Breast Cancer - Belmar,NJ

hello, i have been researching lately and i have just figured out that i have multiple symtoms of breast cancer.Im 12 but i dont want to tell my parents until i have the opinions of others.im not sure if im too young or not but if heard of many cases of people younger than me getting it.right now, id rather choose going to the doctors than posible death.do you guys know of any good doctors in kearny or around there that are specialized in breast cancer?thank you.

hello everyone. thank you so much for your responses and i asked my mother.she is soon going to send me to a specialist to see if i really do have cancer or not.wish me luck

if it makes you feel better its rare for women under 30 to get breast cancer. at your age breasts are supposed to be changing and can get sore. the doctor will not check you without your parents so ask your mom or dad to take your for a check up

If you're 12, your breasts are probably still developing. The internet can be a dangerous thing for anyone of any age. Don't try to diagnose yourself. If something doesn't feel right, tell you Mom and have her take you to your pediatrician. I just had my 11 year old daughter at the doctor today because she had a lump under her ribs. Turned out to be a pulled muscle from shoveling snow. She noticed it last week and we went to the doctor today. I didn't spend the last few days worrying that it was cancer, I got it checked and it was nothing. Really the chances of breast cancer at 12 are very very remote. Just tell your Mom.

Talk to your parents right away and have them help you find a doctor. I am going to guess that at your age you have all sorts of other things going on your breast that sound like these descriptions and I am urging you to not worry but I agree go to the doctor. And remember the doctors are there to help with so many conditions, they are wonderful. I really don't think you have breast cancer. I had uterine cancer and descriptions in books can match things but do not always match up to our self diagnosis that we do. And so many different things are now correctable. I would guess that you are undergoing a lot of hormonal changes and that can produce all sorts of goofy feelings in all parts of your body. So do not worry. Just be open with your parents.

Your pediatrician & parents will know where to take you.Your 12 yrs old you can't legally get medical assistance without a guardian.
There are also many reasons why a womans breast will endure different signs & symptoms.

You need to talk to your pediatrician or health care provider and your parents. Your health is not something to take lightly.

Although breast cancer is very rare but not uncommon in a girl your age you should definitely be sharing these concerns with your parents. Please don't wait for advise form anyone else and go straight to your parents, this is what they are there for to protect you and find teh best care for you.

tell parents right now get to dr what signs do you have i think your misinformed please get help

I agree with everyone. You must talk to your parents and to your pediatrician. If you are uncomfortable going to your parents, call your pediatrician and he/she will help you or ask another adult in your life (grandparent, aunt, etc) to help you.

1 / 3