Bra Fittings - Wilmington,DE

Does anyone know of a good shop that does bra fittings in the Delaware area? After nursing 2 children I know my breast size has changed quite a bit. I've tried measuring myself, but the bras I've bought still don't feel right. Thanks in advance for your help!

Thank you, ladies, for your wonderful advice. I did finally get fitted at Bare Essentials on Rt 202 in Wilmington. They were exactly how many of you described - very knowledgeable and helpful. Their bras were on the expensive side, but since I'm a SAHM who never buys anything for myself I splurged! I (and my "girls") feel so much better after a proper fitting and style consultation. Thanks again!

I know it is a little bit expensive but I go to Victoria Secret and I have had 4 kids but they measure and will tell you the best ones for support and still look and feel good about yourself.

J., I always go to the Haines outlet at the Riverfront in Wilmington. They do the fittings and have a wide selection of bras.

Bare Essentials on Rt 202 and Silverside Rd by FAR is the BEST place to go for a bra fitting and to purchase a couple of really, really nice bras! I've been to all the places that other moms have recommended but the ladies at Bare Essentials no what they are doing and will help you from start to finish. Yes, it's more expensive, but worth it!!! I can't say enough good things about the service, selection and knowledge from this store! Good luck!

Bare Essentials on Rt 202 a couple doors down from La Tolteca Express. A great lingerie shop that will fit you with an amazing bra! I learned I was doing it all wrong - what I thought was a good fit was opposite what it should be.

The best place I know for bra fittings is Victoria Secret.

You can go to Bare Essentials (I think that's what it's called) on Concord Pike. You can also go to Victoria's Secret in the mall or Nordstrom in King of Prussia. All three fit you. Depending on your size and needs, Victoria's Secret may not be the best option.

1 / 3