Boy Names That Start W/ 'A'

We are expecting our 2nd son in May. The first is named Aiden Nicholas and we would like to find another 'A' name that goes well with Aiden & is not as common as Aaron, Andrew, Alex...Something really intresting w/o sounding too ethnic. So far the only name we can agree on is Kade Elliot, but that's not with an 'A'. If you have other lettered names that go well w/ Aiden let's hear those too!

Thanks to everyone who is helping with the 'A' names. You all have great ideas, and we look forward to telling the outcome. Hubby and I are going to try and decide this weekend!

I'm very fond of Asher, but that's probably because that's my youngest son's name. Asher is Hebrew, and it has a wonderful meaning!!! It means happy or blessed. I'm a firm beliver in speaking positive blessings over my children, so if you look at it that way you'd be calling him happy or blessed when you said his name!!!!

OK, so you HAVE ALLOT OF NAMES...but i havent seen...

ABEL...ALEXZANDER...Zander for short...

i think these names are cool...
GOOD LUCK!!!

My friend named her children,

Ambriz (pronounced AM-Bre), Arden, Alden,Ashton & Alton.

Wow you have a lot of responses...My girlfriend named her little boy Andre and pronounces it On Dray with the emphasis and accent mark on the "dray" rather than the "On." He is the cutest little thing, his name is Andre' LeMaire. I also really like the name Austin and it sounds good with last names starting with "S"

I Love the name Avery.

Congrats on your newest baby boy! My husband has the best "A" name in the book in my opinion. His name is Asher, I think Aiden and Asher sound very nice together. I like that they both have 2 syllables too. It's also not as common as Alex and Austin, etc. Good luck on choosing! Let us know what you decide!

I love the names Asher and Abner...

when i saw this post i just had to reply to it. i have a cousin who has a Ashton & Aiden & Ashley. Good Luck

ABEL...ALEXZANDER...Zander for short...

i think these names are cool...
GOOD LUCK!!!

Hi K.

Have you thought about Ashton or Avery?

1 / 3