Boy Names - Bucyrus,MO

I am expecting a new baby in July and I am trying to come up with some names. I have an 7 year old son named Ethan. I have a the name Ella picked out if it is a girl, but I am having alot of trouble with a boys name. I would kind of like it to go along with my sons name but any suggestions would be very helpful. Thank you in advance for your help.

Thank you everyone for your help! I haven't made my mind up yet but I will try and let you know when I do.

Evan or evian, evangel, elton, eddison, I like the differant names. Mine are Braven Evangel, Aiden Zachai, and Caymen Rollie. have fun this is a great time.

Well try parents.com they have a good baby name finder. you can sort through names based on gender and letter or even origin. It gave me some great ideas for my little one that is due in July also.

I like Evan or Eli, if you want to stick with "E" names.

Thought I'd posted this but didn't see it so I'll do it again...
My friend has a daugther named Ella, and two sons, Eli and Ean.

Eli -- Elijah or Elias

We have an Ezra. :) BTW, J., I'm from Houston, MO. Just saw that you live in Bucyrus! :)

Eli or Elijah is my vote. I like the name Evan, but since you have a Ethan, might be too similar

Emery
Embry
Emerson
Eli
Elijah
Egon
Edison
Erik
Emmanuel

Hi! I love baby names, sort of an obsession!
Do you want to stick with the E trend since your girl name is Ella? Is so, here's a few E names:

Elliott (probably too close to Ella)
Elijah
Ezra

IF you dont want to stick to E, then:

Sawyer
Cohen
Simon
Jonah
Levi
Colin
Logan
Seth
Bryce
Brock
Gabriel / Gabe
Graham
Benjamin
Maxwell / Max
Beckett
Isaac
Owen
Maddox
Dawson
Foster
Thatcher
Brock
Noah
Landon

1 / 3