Boy Names - Chicago,IL

Hi Everyone,
SO I just found out last week that baby number 2 is a boy. I have a 2yr daughter. I have absolutely NO boy names picked out and honestly am finding it hard to find one and also for my husband and I to agree on 1! Sooo I'm looking for your help... I need a unique, different BOYS name..on the shorter side would be better, we have a long last name. Any help, I would love. Sitting here staring @ the lists on the name websites just gives me a headache!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

My son's name is Dean. Bet you haven't met a Dean lately, if ever....

P.S. Dean is easy to spell so that makes it even better for him. :)

Grant.

It's "old" unique, not "new" unique. My Grant is 8 and he is the only one I know. It means Great.

well, are son is chase, and if we would have had another boy he would have been easton. i also like landon and jace. Congrats!!

Grant.

Dean is at the top of my list for a boy. It's short and classic, but no very common.

If our daughter had been a boy, she would have been a Finn. Eli and Cruse were on our short list, too.
Congrats and good luck!

If I had it my way I would have had a Tripp, a Coop/Coup, and a Wylie...but hubby wasn't having it!

I also like:
Karst
Miles
Brian
Gage
Shaben
Bo/Beau
Luke
Eli
Jax

Good Luck! Naming them was always THE hardest part for me!

We named our son Carson and have not come across any other children with his name in 2.5 years. Not to unique but still not widely used from what I have seen.

Benton (Ben)
Chaz
Chance
Marius
Stone
Galen
Seth
Zane
Jett
Brock

1 / 3