Bowling Party for 5 Year Old

My son is turning 5 soon (WOW the time has flown!) and has expressed an interestin a bowling party. Can anyone suggest a place in the Waterford/Auburn Hills area that would be good for this. I am guessing there won't be any that are non-smoking. If you have had a good experience at any OR there are any you would NOT recommend I would appreciate it very much!

Thank You!!!

Check Century Bowl in Waterford on M-59. I think it is smoke-free now and family friendly.

My son is also turning 5. He will be 5 on the 15th and just recently has shown an interest in bowling as well. I just booked his party at Century Bowl in Waterford off of M59 right by the movie theater. We looked at a ton of them. Century Bowl is a smoke free building and their party package seemed reasonable. I want to say it is going to be $11.00 per person and includes 1 hour of bowling, the shoes, 2 pieces of pizza, pop, all the paper products (table cloths, cups, plates, etc.) and the birthday boys gets a little goody bag to take home. It is worth looking into. My son's party is next weekend... hopefully it goes well. Good Luck!

HI J.,
On New Year's Day, our family went to Century Bowl, on M59, just east of Williams Lake Rd. They had a sign up "No Smoking". I was told that it is up during open bowling times. They also have bumper bowling for little kids. It would be worth a call to find out about parties and such. Good Luck!

Funny you sent out this request today. I am thinking of doing the same thing in a few weeks for my daughter! I haven't looked into it yet, but I know I have seen parties at Cherry Hill North in Clarkston (on Dixie Hwy.)before. The number is ###-###-####.
Hope you have a great party!

FYI, I did a bowling party for one of my kids about 5 years ago, and I downloaded the favors from Family Fun Magazine. They have bowling themed iron-on transfers that I put on t-shirts (you download the image, put in the child's name, and print it on iron on transfer paper from the office supply store). They were really cute. I think they still have those images online, under parties/themes/bowling. Have fun!

How about some "GLOW" bowling? My son just had a birthday party with a school friend and they had a blast! They have black lights set up so everything glows, even the kids' bowling balls! Cherry Hill Lanes North - on Dixie just south of M-15 on the west side of the road next to the McDonalds there. They have party packages. They provide pizza, drinks, tablecovers, a huge bowling pin and balloons. They will put your child's name on the bowling pin to identify your table(s) and you can take a permanent marker and have everyone sign the bowling pin to remember who was there. It was great fun. When we were there there were lots of kids parties going on and no one was smoking except I think one person in the bar. - I don't have a phone number but the address is 6697 Dixie Hwy., Clarkston 48346.

Hope you have some fun!

1 / 3