Bounce House Birthday Invitaion Wording

I've had great success with mamasource for finding party favors for my daughters 6th birthday party! Thanks!!!

Now I am looking for a cute way to word her invitations! I want to use the words bounce or jump! Any ideas????

N.

My son is having his 3rd birthday at a Jump Town and I am ordering his invitations at dfdreams.com. They have a CUTE bounce house invitation! Little more expensive than invites you can buy at Wal-Mart but I'm not getting that many and they're a splurge. Hope this helps.

Jump at the chance to party...

(inside might say:)
Please come to my bounce house party ...etc.

Or

Want to add some bounce/pep/zip to your life?
Hop/Jump/Bounce on over to [Jessica's] party on Sat, April 12th

What a fun idea!

N., No great ideas myself, but www.birthdaypartyideas.com is the best website for theme parties, from invitations to favors. People post what they did for their kids' party and you can use their ideas. I've used so many other people's gift of creativity that they share on the site and have thrown some really fun parties for my kids. Have fun!

Jump on over to _____ house for her 6th bday party!

Hop on over....

We're jumping for joy - ____ is 6 - please help us celebrate....

come on over for a hopping good time.....

_____'s bday is just a hop, skip and a jump away.....

Hope those help get you started!@
E.

Come bounce with us and show us your tricks
as your good friend, (name here), celebrates turning six.

Jump on over and Bounce with Joy as we celebrate ______ 6th birthday!

Let's jump and bounce to celebrate _______ 6th birthday!

Ton's of jumping and lots of bounce! Come help celebrate ______ 6th birthday!

Hope these help!

"Hand Stuff A New Friend!"
www.noahsarkworkshop.com/constancecotton_s9956

1 / 3