Boudoir Photos for Husband???

I've always wanted to do boudoir photos for my husband, but I've always been apprehensive because of my size. I'm a big woman, and feel very uncomfortable taking off clothes for anyone BUT my husband! Any big girls out there get some pictures done for their hubbies??

My friends actually do boudoir photos, and she does them beautifully. She says that it's a great time because she loves to make the women feel beautiful. I say that you should go for it!

IIf you mean posed, elegantly sexy photos, I'll admit it...I did it before getting married!!!! It was my gift to my future hubby and a reminder of my youth for my future self . It was fun! If you get a good photographer you will come out beautiful, regardless of your size..definitely a self-esteem booster. I say, do it!!! I chose a female photographer and it was not akward or embarassing. The poses were soft and aimed at making me look beautiful. I cherish them.
Each one of us is beautiful in our own special way, photography can capture that. Have fun!!

That's so awesome! Our anniversary is next month and I'm totally stealing your idea ;) I would either a- find a friend who wants to do it too. Have a ladies night sleepover, have a few glasses of wine to relax and open up a little, get all dolled up and a little less dressed, put some good music on, and take turns taking pictures of either other OR b- find a good, reputable photographer. A true professional is going to make you feel sexy and get you to give your all to the camera without making you feel silly or uncomfortable. Best wishes!! I hope you have SO much fun with this!! :)

have you go a digital that has a timer. if you do. try it yourself when no one is at home. or if you have a really good girl friend that could come over and take them it might be fun. i can not even think about someone seeing me naked. i don't even like to see myself. anyway have fun with it. R.

I would totally do it, but my husband would be upset that I did that in front of someone else.

Yup. ;) My suggestion to you is find something to feel amazing in, it will make you feel more comfortable. Good Luck!

I am not a big girl but I say go for it! He is attracted to you and loves you the way you are! I bet there are certain places that take pics of just your size. If you have a GOOD friend maybe they can take them. You don't have to show much, you can just look sexy from breast up, hold a blanket in front of you and just show profile of your backside skin and only your side, no back or front....bend over a bit....
lay on a bed with a blanket over your front....
Have fun!

im just like you! only i think my hubby would get freaked out if i did that i know i cant even look at myself in the mirror and i make him turn off the lights during sex. maybe one day i will feel comfortable... i am interested to see what other women say

1 / 3